Intravenous (IV) therapy is the fastest way to deliver medications, vitamins & fluid replacement throughout the body.
IV Infusion Therapy offers a wide range of benefits. Some including improved complexion, improved physical performance with increased recovery time, increased energy, & immune boosting properties. One of the biggest advantages is that it is easily tailored to your needs. IV bags at our office are individually made per patient based on your needs, biological individuality & lifestyle. Our registered nurse has 16 years of experience administering & making IV bags. So, whether you’re battling cold or flu like symptoms, had too much fun over the weekend, or just don’t feel quite right, Path to Wellness can accommodate all your therapeutic needs.
Got Questions? Check out our IV FAQs!
Below is our IV menu. Click the name of each IV to learn more about them!
- Myers’ Cocktail – Exceptionally versatile from anti-aging to illnesses, syndromes & disorders that threaten of profoundly affect the quality of life.
- Vitamin C – Strong Antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases, help battle high blood pressure, help prevent gout attacks, improves iron absorption & boosts immunity.
- Hydration – Increases energy levels & combats fatigue, jet lag, headaches & migraines.
- H2O2 – Hydrogen peroxide therapy inhibits viral, bacterial, fungal & parasitic infections. Provides singlet oxygen, which in turn, transforms biological waste products & industrial toxins into inert substances by oxidizing them.
- Gaby’s – Gaby’s often has immediate health benefits for those suffering acute infection, lung disorders, stress related disorders, seasonal allergies & much more!
- Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) – HCl, buffered & diluted, acts as an immune stimulant, increasing white cell count & red cell oxygenation. It is useful for those fighting off acute or chronic infections & has been successful in aiding in cancer recovery therapy.
- Ozone – By using ozone gas along with your own blood, this IV offers cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid & glucose. It also improves circulation, oxygenation of tissues & reduction of tissue pain.
- Glutathione Push– Glutathione Push can added to an IV or can be administered alone. Glutathione is the mother of all antioxidants. It is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals & proteins needed in the body, & for the immune system.
- Lipo B-12 Injection – An all-natural injection, Super Lipo-B reduces fat, helps to cleanse the liver, & combats stress & fatigue. Lipotropics are three amino acids that are essential for the health of your liver.